A white label Social Networking platform built using the MVC 3 framework.
Huzu Social 2.0 was a white label Social Networking platform built using the MVC 3 framework and deployed to Azure.
- Graph API - for quick retrieval of "news feed" style information. The graph was modelled using the HierarchyID data type
- Relationship API - allows users to follow, add, remove and request friendships
- Media API - for uploading and retrieving images/videos to persistent storage (Amazon S3 with signed urls for privacy)
- Attributes API - allows any type of entity to be extended without altering the database schema
- Dynamic Form Builder Framework - allows admin to configure dynamic HTML forms
- Mobile Detection Framework - uses mobile friendly "views" if the user is on a mobile device (incorporates WURFUL for device descriptions)
- extended Migrator.NET to be compatible with SQL Azure